Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Any pantyhoseís out there?

This forum doesnít seem to active anymore but I wanted to make more pantyhose friends and i dont know where else to go. So Iím 20 years old Iíve loved pantyhose as long as I can remember i dont really wear it everyday more of an attraction thing but if youíre into pantyhose/nylon encasement or wear it everyday or even just love pantyhose for the style I really want to just make a group chat of pantyhose friends preferably around my age but Iím open to talking in pm if enough people message if not thatís ok I just want to make more like minded friends so hmu if anyone wants to chat about whatever honestly

[QUOTE=Xphoser;11305]This forum doesn’t seem to active anymore but I wanted to make more pantyhose friends and i dont know where else to go. So I’m 20 years old I’ve loved pantyhose as long as I can remember i dont really wear it everyday more of an attraction thing but if you’re into pantyhose/nylon encasement or wear it everyday or even just love pantyhose for the style I really want to just make a group chat of pantyhose friends preferably around my age but I’m open to talking in pm if enough people message if not that’s ok I just want to make more like minded friends so hmu if anyone wants to chat about whatever honestly[/QUOTE]

who`s not active? :P

xphoser. Im quiteba bit older than you. But we can chat if you like. i have been wearing for 43 years now.