Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Tall gal pantyhose

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me which brand is best for tall gals. I am 6 foot and it is sometime difficult to find pantyhose long enough. I like sheer to waist pantyhose 10-15-20 deniers without back panel. I know Etherno are longer but the very shinny pantyhose are not my faverite. I donít see to may threads for Oroblu but up to now those are the longest I found that fit me well. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Happy New Years to all hosiery lovers
    Angie

Morning Angie.
    I was going to suggest CDR brand pantyhose but if you dont care for shiny hose then these wont be a good choice. What color pantyhose do you usually wear hun? Hudson matt finish are Great pantyhose, l love them. Platino make a fabulous matt hose too!
    Happy new year hun, good luck

Yes I found the best pantyhose for tall gal. They are expensive but the quality is there. Wolford. I never feel a pantyhose that is so comfortable to wear. If you are 6 foot and over try them. You won’t be disappointed. Angie

hi ya steff here , there are a few brands that fit us tall ladys , hudsons from shapings are agreat fit , i too prefer the matt finish , pretty pollys are nice too

I LOVE Hudson pantyhose. The matt 2 pack in Makeup is just fabulous. I have pictures here so you can see them on a real person instead of the photo shopped models. Have fun