Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are the softest pantyhose to touch?

I love the feel of pantyhose when my wife is wearing them and when she rubs her legs and feet over me for seducing and play. Just recently I have directed my attention more on the feel, content and quality of different products, etc. I know without a doubt that Cleancuts are the shiniest out there and in my opinion look the best however even as soft and shiny as they are they still have a coarse feel to them when rubbed the wrong way. They absolute softest ones I have ever felt were some older Victoria's Secret Shine Leg Pantyhose that when worn and rubbed across the body are unbelievably soft. I've purchased a few pairs form Shapings trying to find something that comes close but have yet to find anything that matches exactly. It looks as though a higher Lycra content often makes hose softer. I have bought Vidrio 15's, and a few others that are very shiny and sexy but still don't have that silky smooth feel when rubbed up against you. Any suggestions on what makes pantyhose the softest to touch and any suggestions on brands or types?

I think that many if not most would agree that for softness and shine Wolford Neon 40's have no equal. They also fit well and are very durable. The only downside to them is they are very expensive and not available from Shapings. If you want the ultimate in softness and shine, they are well worth the investment.
    Lisa

I find Silk 40 by Silvia Grandi very silky to the touch and comfortable to wear.

I agree with Lisa. Wolford Neon 40s are indeed one of the best pair of tights available. They may be a little less shear than you may be looking for however. They last forever! I have a pair that I've worn for at least 50 times and they still look fabulous.
    It's Time to Shine!

I have a pair of wolford neon 40. Personally I think victoria's secret signature gold collection satin pantyhose is better than wolford neon 40, but it is so rare to get and very expensive.

In terms of touch softness, I think Oroblu Magie 20, platino cleancut 15 are very good.

Victoria's Secret Signature Gold Glossy Smooth are by far the Softest I have ever felt. Then there are Wolford Neon 40 which come in a close second. Both of these are in the 30-40 denier range so maybe that is what makes the feel so soft...I don't know for sure but I love both of those styles!! Definitely my 2 favorites by far! As for other styles that are soft to the touch, there are Oroblu Magie 20 which I feel are the softest pantyhose that are currently available. Also, Platino Cleancut 15 are soft as well but not as soft as the other 3 from my experience. The Silvia Grande Silk 40 are also Very nice and soft. There are a few others but I can't think of them off the top of my head right now. Will post more if I can remember them.
    Heels & Hose Lover

[QUOTE=PHoseLuvr4Life;2679]Victoria's Secret Signature Gold Glossy Smooth are by far the Softest I have ever felt. Then there are Wolford Neon 40 which come in a close second. Both of these are in the 30-40 denier range so maybe that is what makes the feel so soft...I don't know for sure but I love both of those styles!! Definitely my 2 favorites by far! As for other styles that are soft to the touch, there are Oroblu Magie 20 which I feel are the softest pantyhose that are currently available. Also, Platino Cleancut 15 are soft as well but not as soft as the other 3 from my experience. The Silvia Grande Silk 40 are also Very nice and soft. There are a few others but I can't think of them off the top of my head right now. Will post more if I can remember them.[/QUOTE]

Does V.S. still sell the Signature Gold collection? I haven't seen them in years.
    It's Time to Shine!

VS Seamless Sensations!
    Wolford Fatal Neons!

Christine, unfortunately V.S. signature gold collection is discontinued. You can still find some on ebay but they are very expensive. I once got one of the satin shine one sheer to waist for $77. Hopefully someone can one day make one equivalent or even better than V.S. signature gold collection.

[QUOTE=coolcicada;2705]Christine, unfortunately V.S. signature gold collection is discontinued. You can still find some on ebay but they are very expensive. I once got one of the satin shine one sheer to waist for $77. Hopefully someone can one day make one equivalent or even better than V.S. signature gold collection.[/QUOTE]
    Wow! From what I remember they were $20 US, per pair in 1998. I'll hold on to the 7 unopened pair that I have. They are quite literally like gold now.
    It's Time to Shine!