Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wonderbra

I like everything I've tried from Philippe Matignon, in particular the yarns are super durable compared with other products (takes a long time before they develop a run). What I've noticed though is that the colour tends to fade away or change pretty fast.

Also they're relatively expensive compared with other similar products. Since Shapings brought Silvia Grandi I've stopped buying anything from PM. Now I focus on SG, Oroblu, Platino and Trasparenze, occasionally.

I have not tried Wonderbra either, but I did for awhile get some Enchantress hosiery which was low quality and made in Canada.
    But once a person goes to quality hosiery there is no going back at all.
    With all teh good comments from many folks about Shaping's selection I do need to go elsewhere!
    Thanks for notes on Pierre Matignon Panyhoselovers, good info. It appears that all the brands carried here on Shapings is a must try.
    Kinda like the biggest candy store around!

well as for the trouble sears is suppose to be having , i think the story needs to be set straight . sears is into restructure mode sizing the company to market demand , has anyone ever heard of that? sears is by no meens going the way of the old eatons so people take a breath its ok sears will be around for a long time for sure

@ Liino: Like Willy Wonka's candy factory but for pantyhose lovers

We do 99.9% of our shopping at Shappings, always online because we're many hours driving away from the stores, although one day we'll pay a visit. Only occasionally we buy pantyhose at places other than Shapings, and these are very specific products we come across and we know they're not available from Shapings. This is usually when we're traveling in Europe.