Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonderbra

Wonderbra

This brand be already my favorite daily hose, but we only found at Sears, it would be interesting to know whether Shaping could have in store.

I've not come across Wonderbra at any online retailer so far. Perhaps it's a Sears exclusive line? I think the Wonderbra black opaques I bought back in the early 90s were probably from The Bay though. My information is really out of date as I have not bought hosiery from a retail store since 2008. So far as Shapings picking up the brand, they aren't european so I would think the chances are not very high.

I think you are right about exclusivity, but before that it was available in many store ! I do not know, if this is really the case, that this is a good thing for the company wonderbra ?...especially as Sears seems to be walking people from one countertop to another with their order!!

I have not seen Wonderbra, but then again I have not been into Sears either.

Yes! I always believed Wonderbra pantyhose were exclusive to Sears.

Is maybe for that i dont buy it since a while... i never go at Sears and we cannot buy it on wonderbra site !?!

Thats too bad, they used to have a really nice ultra sheer style. And with the troubles Sears is having now, might be an end to them

I never go at Sears and for that reason a try to find it anywhere. I know someone is available o ebay, but in not constant.

The problem with us selling Canadian made pantyhose is that the department stores use pantyhose as a lose leader to attract women into their stores to entice them to buy constantly on sale pantyhose and hopes that they but a tube of lipstick or other items where they make profit from. We would have to match those sale prices all the time thus not make any money on the product. Plus, the quality really is not something we want to promote even though it is made in Canada. Don't get me wrong, I love to buy from home but hosiery is not what Canada is famous for when it comes to manufacturing.

I think I found a best alternative with Phillippe Matignon on your shop !