Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Wearing Daily now.

Ive been for the last 5 months pretty much wearing hosiery daily now. Bra, panties and usually stay ups. Im in a new relationship and she likes me in lingerie. Depending on my day if im going to be driving all day I like the Elly 140 d stay up stockings. They really do help on a long drive. In the last month Ive been wearing a garter and stockings more often. Adds a bit of thrill to daily chores feeling the garters pulling the stocking as I move about. One trick I have learned about the stay ups is to wet the silicone in the morning as I put them on and they seem to never come down. My other favorites are Elly 70d stay ups and elly 40d Stockings. As for durability? I cant say enough about the Elly hosiery.

Cheers
    B

[QUOTE=breeheels;11213One trick I have learned about the stay ups is to wet the silicone in the morning as I put them on and they seem to never come down.
    B[/QUOTE]

Been exclusively stay-ups myself for probably a decade now. And can confirm on wet silicone. I usually put them on after my morning shower when skin is still damp. Holds up all day everyday.