Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Platino Cleancuts

Has anyone tried the current generation of CC's? I was a big fan of the original CC's but never tried the 2nd generation CC's when they came out a few years ago. Most of what I read was that the new CC's were inferior to the classic CC's.

But a few years have passed and I was wondering if Platino has made any improvements. My favorite ph nowadays are CdR Eterno Breeze and Matt 9's. How do the CC's compare to the CdR's?

Thanks,

sphl

Hi there, I find the new ones very rough to the touch, so while they look glossy, they don't have the slippery feel of the old ones. A major flaw in my opinion!!! When you rub your legs together or your hand on your legs (or someone else's for that matter) it makes for a very sensual experience, and is as important as the glossy shine.

I tried to buy some on eBay, based on the SKU numbers, but they ended up to be the new stock. I have not tried them for awhile. Not sure if mfg process has changed/improved. I also can't believe that when you search Shapings, it still has Platino CC's at the most popular style...I am wondering if this is current sales, historical sales, or people's sentiment for the original ones. I can't imagine its the new ones, given the other alternative out now.

Thanks for the reply 33denier. Thatís what I figured. I had seen some recent videos on YouTube and they looked nice so I wondered if they may be worth trying again, but the rough texture is a real deal breaker considering the CdRís that are available now.

Thanks again.