Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Seamless Pantyhose

I love the feel of pantyhose and would like to try a pair of seamless. I am 6 feet tall, 175 lbs, with a 32 in inseam. What brand would you recommend?

Hi Rabbit... I've never bought any seamless but, just by cruising through this website, I would probably want to try a pair of Sevilla Libero 15s. They are very sheer and glossy, come in numerous colors, and the reviewers rave about them. It looks like size 4 would work well for your height and weight. I hope that helps. If you get some, let me know how you like them - I also love the look and feel of sheer, sexy pantyhose.

Okay thank you for the advice

This might be a late reply, but I have been wearing for well over 30 years and have experienced many different styles. If you are looking for some Seamless Pantyhose, I suggest the following. I very much like every one of these....

Pierre Mantoux Seamless Gloss 15 (if you can find them): Very Nice-Fitting and Soft too. Nice Comfy Waistband and Shiny too. Highly Recommended!!

Wolford Fatal 15: Wolford still makes the VERY Best in High Quality Hosiery, you simply CANNOT go wrong with these Sexy Pantyhose!

Wolford Fatal Neon: (The BEST OF THE BEST!!) (These are only available on Ebay and for a Large price, but WELL Worth it if you don't mind paying for them!):
    Have to say that these are an ALL TIME Favorite and they tie with my Love for the CdR Sevilla Libero. If You like Thick Hosiery, these are your BEST FRIEND and also they are some of the Shiniest Hose Ever Created!! Its a Sad shame that Wolford Discontinued these Amazing Pantyhose, and they used to be Available in So Very Many Different shades. I miss those Colorful ones!

Cecilia de Rafael Sevilla Libero 15: (My Current Favorite) I have to say that CdR makes the VERY Best Hosiery in these Current times. Not a Single style they make is anything other than Amazing! Liberos are the Current Best there is when it comes to Seamless....Shiny, Seamless, Soft, and VERY VERY Comfy!! Seriously wish they made these in Super Bright Pink Neon....I'd buy like 10 pairs!

Cecilia de Rafael Miss 20 Seamless: Very Nice Seamless Pantyhose, just not Shiny. I think these were CdRs Very first attempt at Seamless. They are Nice, but they take a 2nd spot to the Liberos.

Victoria's Secret Signature Gold Collection Seamless Sensations: Some of the Best Ever made...too bad they are Discontinued. Love these as they are Quite Soft and Very Nice fitting as well!!
    Last edited by PHoseLuvr4Life; 04-06-2020 at 02:13 AM.
    Heels & Hose Lover