Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Pantyhose Dreams

I've never posted here before but I felt the need to do that today.

This morning, I was wearing a pair of jeans and regular underwear - not my usual silky panties - and it just didn't feel good at all. I knew I would feel a lot better once I slipped into a pair of my sheer pantyhose - and I wasn't disappointed. It felt so feminine sliding into them and being swallowed up by the nylon... I love feeling like a woman, so sexy. I can't keep my hands off the fabric either(!) as I'm sitting here with my legs crossed like a sexy nylon-clad female. So I've been luxuriating all day in the sensation of my "femaleness" and loving every second of it - no way am I coming out of these today, and I'm not going anywhere either. However, I look forward to being naked in my Nacar 15s while making dinner this evening.

As much as I love wearing pantyhose, I can't remember the last time it felt quite this good. Maybe it's feeling a little bit too good? The sensuality/sexuality of it is, for whatever reason, far more intense today. I wish it felt like this all the time, but then, no work would ever get done either. I'm just thankful that we have this forum to express ourselves like this. I could never openly proclaim my love for this feminine attire. As I'm typing this I can't help but rub my hands across the silky fabric... it sure feels good to be in a dream in pantyhose heaven.

Hello sheer pleasure and welcome to the forum. I have days when I get more pleasure from wearing sheer pantyhose than other days and I don’t really know why that is. I think I just feel more feminine some days and more masculine on other days. At the end of some days I just can’t bear to take them off and have to sleep in them too.