Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Love tights and pantyhose

I love the feel of sliding a pair of pantyhose on then looking at the gorgeous women on the shapings site. This gets me extremely aroused. I wear only women's tights and pantyhose. Wondering if anyone else feels this way.

Shapings offers a great selection of fine and elegant hosiery. I also enjoy wearing fashionable hosiery with my tiny but expanding heels collection.

Of course! Most of us feel this way!

I love tights and pantyhose sliding into a pair increases the sexiness of anyone wearing them. With the different styles, colors, deniers they are arguably the most versatile article of clothing in the wardrobe. Can be paired with dresses, skirts, shorts, capris, leggings and under pants. In terms of footwear pumps, flats, heels, and boots add glamour to the outfit. I really see no reason why pantyhose cannot be worn for any reason to add a touch of pizzazz to cute a outfit and add sexiness to dull bare legs. Hose can be worn for any occasion work, play, lounging, sleeping and can easily transition from work to night out less complicated with many manufacturer's offering styles with right amount gloss, sheerness, and silkiness to make the transition seamless. No matter the brand, style, denier, glossiness etc... there is certainly a perfect pair out there for everyone and there is not excuse not have several pairs in your wardrobe.

Recently since I have seen the layered look with glossy pantyhose with hold-up stockings. Have did a few photos with that look they turned out pretty nice for a first time trying this look.

Let's see.... Love the feel of sliding them on - CHECK. Looking at gorgeous women on Shapings - CHECK. Gets me extremely aroused - CHECK. Only wear women's tights and pantyhose - CHECK. That pretty much covers it.

Definitely love how pantyhose feel and look here

I remember my first time trying on a pair of Leggs sheer energy pantyhose in suntan color.
    I was Hooked l!! I never looked back and have been wearing pantyhose, primarily from Shapings of course, for over 40 years.
    I agree, that the models here are stunning.

That's awesome. Sheer Energy suntan are one of my favorites!