Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Tights or leggings

Just curious if anybody knows of tights or leggings that are mostly opaque but still let just a hint of skin show, and have a lot of shine to them, sheer to waist of course.

You have to look at the denier of the tights or leggings. 30-40 den is thick enough to show the leg still, 70 den range might be more of what you are looking for. 100+ den is more opaque and I think most tights start out at 120ish.

leggins

leggings usually don't show any hint of skin have only seen a few that are 40 or less denier. these I picked up at kmart niki minaj ones like these for only $6 [ATTACH=CONFIG]3414[/ATTACH]
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by hose52; 04-05-2016 at 09:36 PM. Reason: add photo

Have a look at the Shapings offering under the Platino brand... I believe they have some footless leggings that let you show some skin.
    PH Lovers

might want to check out the wolford ultra glossy neon ones they have them

I don't know you still need to buy or not, but I wanna continue this topic because I know it will help you and others, You also can check on there Sheertex coupons, foe legging, I always buy from there, they have a huge collection in every size, quality is a too good and good thing is they deliver on time.