Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I wear for the look and feel, but more importantly how I feel when I wear them... Which is complete. I get a sense of peace and it feels like my works is in harmony.

[QUOTE=Kerry;2440]I wear for the look and feel, but more importantly how I feel when I wear them... Which is complete. I get a sense of peace and it feels like my works is in harmony.[/QUOTE]

Well said Kerry!!!
    24/7/365

I must say that it's good to see other men who are secure enough in their own skin to admit they love to wear pantyhose, tights and all things nylon. It is such a taboo in today's society. It is only insecure, fearful men who poke fun at other men for indulging in the finer feminine undergarments. Nice to see it is slowly becoming more acceptable.
    I've been wearing women's pantyhose, tights and panties since I was 14. I admit that at first, it was mostly a fetishists curiosity but gradually it became more about self indulgence . I love how they feel on my skin, truly sensuous and luxurious. I find wearing panties, pantyhose and tights allow me to imagine what beautiful sexy women must feel when they are wearing them. It arouses me.
    Throughout the years I've tried to justify why I wear them but now I accept myself as I am and don't feel the need for anyone's approval. It has become a part of who I am. I simply love how they feel on me and how they make me feel. Having said that, I also respect others enough to be discreet unless they are comfortable enough with idea of a man wearing hosiery. My wife is one who accepts me as I am. I am so fortunate.
    Recently, I've become curious about the seamless variety. I don't think I will be disappointed when I put on my first pair of Krystelle 30.
    Enough said, just enjoy. Thank you, the folks at Shapings for providing a good service, good variety and for treating your customers with respect. Thanks to those whose posts are authentic and helpful.

Phxs, Do you openly wear? What about your family? Do you wear in front of them and are they supportive as well?

[QUOTE=gboast;2467]Phxs, Do you openly wear? What about your family? Do you wear in front of them and are they supportive as well?[/QUOTE]

HI gboast

I do openly wear them in the presence of my wife. I also did so with my x-wife. Never in front of my kids or other members of my family. I don't see the point of burdening them with this merely to indulge in what can be put off till later, in private. I wear them almost 24/7 under male attire in the winter months for extra warmth and comfort. I have shared this with some of my closest friends and much to my amazement, they were more accepting than I thought they would be. Share something about yourself and often they will too. Anyway, I just think if you use discretion and go with your feeling about whom you can be open with, one usually can't go wrong. On hot summer days I wear only pantyhose around the house and my wife is OK with it. She says that if I don't act as if it is something weird to do, then it doesn't seem that way to her. She just sees it as a preference of mine.

Hi, Rilee! Isn't it sad that this double-standard exists vis a vis men and pantyhose? Like you, I'm a professional in an office, and I wear support pantyhose under everything from suits to jeans. My support hose are shiny, but at the ankle they look like fine dress socks. I've confided in a couple of my female co-workers, but I wish I could be more open to others, as well as around family. Not only is it just clothing, for God's sake, it's also ironic that men wore tights centuries before women!

My best to you, my friend.

Hi! I echo much of what has been said about wearing them. I just love to wearing them, how they look and feel on my legs. More so now than at first, support for rls, vericose veins, sitting long hours driving a truck. Plus I wear them with shorts. I have noticed that very few people notice or care that I have pantyhose on. I wear shorts and pantyhose everywhere at home as well as at work, (truck driving).
    Last edited by Mattinpantyhose; 15-03-2016 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Update more info

Hi Tapman! I had forgotten about this thread! Too bad we don't have the ability to tag each other.

Anyways, yeah it's a little sad, but we can't worry about that. What can I say, I'm a big fan! More often than not, I'm wearing hose underneath, even in the summer. I sleep in them about 3/4ths of the time. For me, they're just really fun to wear. I agree, I think it would be simpler if we could be more open.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays all!

I just love the way they look and feel. Any time a see a lady wearing hosiery whether it's sheer or opaque it grabs my attention and makes me wish that I was also wearing. It just looks so much better than bare legs do.

Hopefully one day with all the fashion changes that seem to happen it will be commonplace for us guys to wear tights or pantyhose openly without being frowned upon.

men should be able to wear openly only if worn properly so not to offend people after all they are not pants plus women can wear all mens clothing and nothing said its just discrimination towards men