Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I have been wearing ph since I was 14. My dad found a pair that I had hidden, and that pretty much did it for me until the internet came along and was able to buy online. I never had enough guts to buy in a department store, but I never lost the desire to wear them. My SO is ok with it-what ever makes my boat float so to speak, but I know she would freak if I wore them in shorts in public. I was in front on my driveway with her and my neighbour was coming across the street. She said that it was our little secret, and to be kept that way. I wear them now all the time-work (under jeans), bed, and around the house. Even though my SO says she's ok with it, I still find myself covering up as much as I can around her. Since she told me she is ok with it, I went a little overboard purchasing by auction on eBay. My bottom drawer is absolutely full with many different colours and styles. I haven't worn them publicly-I am an amputee and cut the foot part off, so I suspect if people stare-they're Loki g at my prosthesis.

The one leg that I do have though looks fantastic in them. I shave everything below my waist (except a small area) and just love the way they feel. My SO hates them, but we have had sex in them, which was always on my " bucket list". Needless to say it was pretty awesome! The desire for me has somewhat faded (since we did it so much!) , and she prefers skin rather than ph. I feel naked without them, and feel quite aroused when I massage my leg lightly.

I wear them mainly because it is my personal choice to want to wear them. Also I like wearing them for the way they feel, for the way the look on my legs (I admit they do look nice), and they to me are a practical item to wear. They do a great job of being both an alternative to boxers, briefs and even cotton socks.
    I have been wearing them for a long time, 18 years and I consider myself to be a natural wearer.
    I am a TRUE lover of wearing pantyhose and seeing them on women's legs, I love that too.
    In Pantyhose 24/7/365 (Weather permitting).
    I LOVE SEEING WOMEN IN PANTYHOSE & WEARING THEM!
    --------------------------------------------------------

i just love hose myself from sheer to opaque in all colors love the high gloss ones best makes my legs look great i wear all the time

love the feel against my skin it is such a turn on .The feel when my legs in pantyhose and the wife in pantyhose at the same time rubbing together during lovemaking is nearly unspeakable

Reading HosieryFan's response, I would say I couldn't have said it better myself. I love ph exactly for the same reasons.

I love the feel and look on both my legs and my wife's and they're a very practical alternative for underwear and socks. I have always had a lot of trouble to find either underwear or socks that are comfortable enough for my taste, so the ones I have found are kept as precious jewels. Choosing the right style and size in ph solves this problem, on top of all the other benefits ;-)

Hi folks,

I'm brand new, but I just have to get two things off of my chest after looking around the site.

As for the women who say they hate pantyhose as man-inspired torture devices, bull$#!+! They have just made them an easy phoney symbol of their public war on what they call male tyranny. How many of these very women, go through painful waxings in some very sensitive areas, pluck their eyebrows, take hours of their precious days (though they say they have no time for anything) preparing their appearances, starve and deny themselves for their figures, spend fortunes on haircuts and clothes, pinch their toes in pointy high heels, pierced their ears, to make themselves attractive????? Principle my shaved @$$!

If they only knew how many turned heads (mine included) they might have left in their wake by just slipping on a fine pair of hose (oooooh . sorry) in addition to all of their other fine careful adornments instead of marching bare-legged in their solidarity (and alone) would they really prefer the admiration of their sisters? Women don't like how they feel? Just watch the next time you are anywhere women might still wear nylons. The women with them on, while engaged in conversation will inevitably and instinctively be stroking their own legs with their hand.

As for the men, I refuse to argue any of the practical reasons for the immense enjoyment pantyhose give me as a man. Even if the practical reasons have merit, my pleasure is sensual and sexual! Tights do in fact keep me warm in the winter, but that reasoning cannot explain why I will wear them under my pants on the very hottest day of the year without fail, or why I prefer at times to rinse them out by showering with them on. I even learned from Martha Stewart how to use the leg of an old pair of pantyhose to keep vidalia onions from going bad by storing them separated by knots tied between them. I found out 2 things from that experiment: minor success is that it really works; major success is that I have the sexiest onions of anybody I know. Truth is, pantyhose just thrill me beyond my ability or desire to make my wearing them and to see them on every woman appear normal! Normal is a blight I hope I never suffer from. Just look around you at normal.

And it's because they are feminine that they give me such a sensual/sexual charge. Don't want hosiery made for men. Takes the lead right out of my pencil. I've looked around this forum a bit, and that pseudo-rational denial seems to be the elephant in the room that most pretend isn't there. Glad to see a couple of the folks above say they just like 'em.

S

I will not wear pantyhose made for men, and I am a daily wearer. There is something about the fact that the pantyhose I wear are made for women. To me the feeling and the experience is sexy, sensual, and I love how they look and feel- on women and on me. It is a part of who I am.

That's an easy one for me - if I'm not wearing nylons, all I think about is wearing some. I seem to have been born this way, nothing else gives me so much pleasure. Did I tell you I love how I love the feel and how good they look?
    24/7/365

Hello. I was born in 1957. I grew up in the 60's and as a child played on the floor a lot. Women would come to our home and would always kick off their shoes at the door. My world was one of stocking feet and legs. (Mostly RH&T) Reinforced heel and toe. It was the golden years for hosiery. No self respecting lady would ever be caught dead bare legged. Well it stuck with me and devloped into my fetish. I also have been wearing nylon hosiery ever since. I wear for the look and the feel and now as I age for the support and circulation. Tights as they are called in Europe were a man's garment for hundreds of years before women claimed them as their own. I shave as hairy in nylon is UGLY! I insist that my lady wears daily and always for play. I openly wear with shorts when out and if ever asked just say doctors orders for support and circulation. I am blessed to have a wife that accepts my "Nylon Gene" and has no problems with it. She wears sheer pantyhose or thigh highs daily and stockings with a garter belt for evening and playtime. So if you men want to wear, then so be it. People seldom say anything to me. I guess most are just polite. It is not a gay or sexual thing. Socks are just socks. So wear what you like and enjoy! As far as my personal favs, Platino Nacar 15 The Fappe is good but the Nacar is wonderful feel and look or some of the CDR styles. The Spanish know their hosiery!