Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your thoughts on control top pantyhose or reinforced panty?

I just wanted to hear what other pantyhose aficionados thoughts are regarding control top or reinforced panty styles. Although the look of sheer to waist pantyhose is a true delight to the eye.. and don't even get me started on how great STW can show off a nice bum.. But lately I'm finding that a well defined panty of some kind just really does it for me. Especially when a little bit of the CT peaks out from under a skirt.

Anyway... I wanted to see if anyone else enjoys wearing them or seeing them on someone else as much as I do.

funny that. I was thinking about CT pantyhose even though I am a STW wearer. for me it would be that nice tight nylon feel that would attract me to wearing CT's. in 11 years I don't think I've ever ordered a pair of control top pantyhose thru Shapings. maybe one day I'll surprise them.

I've only tried the cheap ones available at discount stores in the US and didn't like them. That was quite a few years ago and long before I found out about Shapings.Com. The brief part was just too restrictive and mashed me. But then I'm a male so others may not find that to be a problem. The regular non-CT type stay in place just fine as long as the sizing is right and are much more comfortable.

Eddie

I have had very few CT products, none of them from Shapings, and that was long time ago. I really don't like it because, as a male, I find them quite restrictive and uncomfortable. I totally agree with Eddie that as long as the right size is chosen, STW stay in place just perfectly.

My wife and I are both STW fans and occasionally we wear CT just because we already have them. Once they are gone won't be replaced.

Before I found Shapings, just about all I wore were reinforced panty style hose. It is the predominant style in the States. I much prefer shear to waist. In my opinion, they provide a cleaner/sexier look and are less restrictive. The Europeans have it right when it comes to pantyhose/tights
    It's Time to Shine!

As Christine said, in the US the available STW styles are limited to poor quality, 100% nylon hose that leave a lot to be desired for fit and feel, so I grew up wearing CT or some reinforced panty styles. Once I discovered high quality European STW pantyhose, I really love them! I still wear my Silkies CT as my everyday hose, as they fit and feel good and are about as bullet proof as any pantyhose can be. I save my STW styles for when I can go glam or for "special" events.
    Lisa

Once in a long while I will wear a CT style. I have never bought a CT style from Shapings.
    I am an STW fan, and I have many more STW pairs than I do CT.

The European brands have a lot of great STW styles, and that's one reason why I love Shapings so much.
    In Pantyhose 24/7/365 (Weather permitting).
    I LOVE SEEING WOMEN IN PANTYHOSE & WEARING THEM!
    --------------------------------------------------------

why do you think I chose my nickname? I wear nothing but CTs

I go both ways, I love both STW and CT so either one is fine by me My wife is more of a STW kind of gal

I've always told my wife that I prefer to see her in control top pantyhose vs. STW. Perhaps it's the thought of seeing the reinforced top as her briefs (?). All I know is that seeing her in them drives me crazy.