Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Male Pedicure

So how do you explain it to those who do not know, or you just do not expose yourself to those who are not in the know? Do you have a private gym, you must stay in shape somehow?

[QUOTE=js74656;2741]So how do you explain it to those who do not know, or you just do not expose yourself to those who are not in the know? Do you have a private gym, you must stay in shape somehow?[/QUOTE]

I don't regularly expose my toes, however the way I'd explain myself is that I like having a pedicure obviously, and what's wrong with that? :-)

The worst critic is usually ourselves. (granted I know it's not easy, but once you get past it the first time and just smile when others smile, the awkwardness melts away.)
    Last edited by hunterloveshose; 06-05-2015 at 12:28 PM.

[QUOTE=js74656;2740]I just moved to the Bay area and unless you wear sandals all the time why bother, it is a lot of work and the weather up hear is pretty cold, I know that I will not be wearing sandals very soon. Being happy with yourself is a good thing, but unless your SO demands it, make life easy, and just do it on the weekends.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the Bay Area btw! It's awesome there are other Bay Area hosiery lovers who are on shapings.com!

Yes polished toes and hose are a fabulous thing! It is a constant for me!

Iíve been wearing tights for years now and have learned the hard way that if I donít take care of my toenails they end up ripping my tights. So I keep my toenails trimmed and file them to remove any sharp edges. Last year I got curious to see what nail varnish would look like on them, it wasnít something I had considered before. I found a shade of red and put it on but I wasnít completely sure about it. It was nicely feminine but a bit too racy for my liking.

That was a year ago but three weeks ago I discovered a colour I just love so much. Itís made by Nails Inc and is called Winter Lilac from their Alexa Edit collection. Itís a bluey-grey colour that perfectly reflects both the masculine and feminine that is within me. Iíve been out to a swimming pool and others have noticed my toes but said nothing to me.

I agree that it adds a nice finishing touch when wearing sheer hosiery too. Iím planning on wearing this colour regularly from now on. It would be nice to get my toes down professionally but Iím not bad at doing it myself.

I've been painting my toes for yrs. To me just looks so much nicer esp when wearing nylons. My gf usually paints my toes for me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4401[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

jsotpo4163, nice photo....love the pink shade. I agree that pedicured feet are great to have while wearing nylons and what makes you even more lucky is having a gf to help you.

Thank you glossyph1. I agree I am VERY lucky I have my gf and that she supports me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4402[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4403[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images