Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Vidrio 15 is to me very slippery, wear these alot, even sleep in these. Feels very nice against satin sheets! Also found out that capri 8 by transparenze is a slicker hose also, super thin, but feels nice when legs rub together, I wear every day to work a pair of Filodoro Aurora 15's sold by Shapings. These have a very silky feel on shaved legs, and they are comfortable. The largest size(MX) does not have extra panel, just feels great.
    hotgloss
    Last edited by HOTGLOSS; 24-03-2016 at 04:19 AM.

From time to time I compare brands by having my wife try one on each leg and noting the difference. When one leg had Clean cut and the other had Vidrio 15, I was very surprised that I actually preferred the Vidrio to the Clean Cut both in terms of texture and appearance. For my money, nothing beats CDR!

Actually I re-did the test last night and when it comes to the "Slippery" aspect alone, I think Clean Cuts are in a league of their own. I'm just not a big fan of the wrinkling but man do they feel nice to the touch.

HUE So Silky Sheer Tights -
    Very silky smooth with just the right amount of nylon/lycra.
    86% nylon, 14% spandex
    "You're not fully dressed until you're in nylons!"

Everyone has their favs when it comes to the slippery feel got a pair yesterday and are fantastic. Here's me modeling CDR Eterno super Lucido tights here's a photo of them.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3818[/ATTACH]
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Cecilia de Rafael Vidrio 15's are Amazing, and the Cecilia de Rafael Eterno Super Lucido 10s are truly in a league of their own. I don't know how slippery Platino Cleancuts were, since I sadly missed that train, but I have been looking for them on Ebay for a while now. I was wondering, can ANYONE tell me how you can spot the difference in the old ones that were Super Slippery and the New ones that are less Slippery. Any info would help. THanks!
    Heels & Hose Lover