Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Slippery feeling pantyhose, Whats the best?

The main thing I have looked at in pantyhose has all ways been how shiny they are but also love the really slippery feeling pantyhose. Clean cut 15s have hit the mark with both these things but sadly are no longer.

So now I am looking for pantyhose that have that ultra slippery feel when you rub your legs together or feel really slippery under pants or between sheets. Not to worried if they are not as shiny, just want that slippery feel and not the rough grippy feel.

Any suggestion would be great thank you

[QUOTE=Nightmoon;2661]The main thing I have looked at in pantyhose has all ways been how shiny they are but also love the really slippery feeling pantyhose. Clean cut 15s have hit the mark with both these things but sadly are no longer.

So now I am looking for pantyhose that have that ultra slippery feel when you rub your legs together or feel really slippery under pants or between sheets. Not to worried if they are not as shiny, just want that slippery feel and not the rough grippy feel.

Any suggestion would be great thank you[/QUOTE]

You may want to view the related products on the CLEANCUT page as they are there for a reason.

I would have to say that the Cecilia de Rafael Vidrio 15's have an Amazing silky slippery feel to them, at least for me. I love that feeling as well and it is a shame that more pantyhose don't feel like that when rubbed together!

Thanks for your reply. I have an order on its way at the moment and have two pairs of Vidrio 15s included so will be looking forward to trying them. I also have a pair of Luxe Fata by platino in the order and am excited to try these and hopefully will have that awesome slippery feel. Thanks again

I just received some Gabriella Miss 15 pantyhose and they're pretty slippery to the touch and my wife says they feel good on.

Awesome thanks. Im about to place an order and will try some for sure

I dont know if its available to you, but there is pantyhose by the german manufactorer "Nur Die" which is called Nur Die Transparent, you can purchase it from www.hosieria.de
    Its a very slippery feeling, even more slippery when you wear them inside out.

Btw, i dont wanna hijack this thread but i have a question regarding the slippery thing. I think it feels great to wear another pantyhose as a second layer on top of the cleancut or the one I mentioned, but Im looking for a little warmer layer which has the same feeling. Pants or leggings, but i havent found anything so far which slides as nice as a pantyhose. Do you have any suggestions?

I find a nice sheer pair of light tights will feel the best on your Skin. I wear a pair almost everyday and it feels sooooo goooood. Keep to the low deniers if you are after the slippery feeling maybe have a look here http://thetightspot.com/tights/sheer-tights

I Hope this Helps X

Hi how do the vidrio 15 and the luxe fata measure up to the clean cuts?
    im trying to find a subsutie too the closest i have found has been some cheap ultimate oiled tights from the local supermarket asda at only 4 (wallmart).

should i try the vidrio's ??

Lots are slippery but have a roughness to them like the new cleancuts so in my opinion aren't worth the asking price.

Thanks Laura

Chris from Ohio here! I love slippery pantyhose as well and, based on what you've said about the Vidrio's, was thinking of trying these myself.
    Just curious if you've ever tried layering these and what they're like if you do. I would imagine the look and feel is fantastic!