Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I really don't mind that there is a lack of hosiery made for men.
    I never buy men's pantyhose.

I like the huge variety offered by all of the pantyhose made for women.
    I only buy women's pantyhose. It is easier to find.
    In Pantyhose 24/7/365 (Weather permitting).
    I LOVE SEEING WOMEN IN PANTYHOSE & WEARING THEM!
    --------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE=HosieryForMen;70]Robert is right. Apart from some honourable exceptions, most tights made for men are inferior in quality to that produced for women. I know this because I have tested nearly every brand for the Hosiery For Men blog and reviewed them. Comfort4Men are one of the exceptions. In terms of quality, I haven't found anything better than Falke, Oroblu and the Aristoc Luxury Opaque range. All of these also come in extra large sizes and provide an excellent fit for men.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I can also add Kunert into this list of brands. Their Chinchillan 20 hold-ups are long enough for men, comfortable to wear, beautiful and very durable. I personally recommend it.

I have to agree have tried men's tights and quality is not there so I only buy women's tights and pantyhose. Plus there are more color options in women's tights and pantyhose. Guess manufactures think men only want earth tones.

Men's pantyhose are overpriced, so I've been buying women's nylons for years....now the stores have downsized their hosiery selection so much I'm having to go online for the shades and styles I like to wear. Legg's Sheer Energy have been my go to nylons but no one is stocking the Coffee shade anymore. As if it costs them too much.
    24/7/365

I too am buying the women's pantyhose because of that same reason. For example, on this site the men's PH are about 50 USD, and the same compression (I only wear support hose) are 20 - 22 USD. Why is that?

I buy the women's brands with the panel in the back and simply wear them backwards. This serves as a pouch for the male equipment. Too bad hosiery companies cannot just reverse the shape, advertise and package as a male garment with a pouch.

Phuntr, you have a valid point. I purchase women's brands and never had problem wearing them. Good idea finding a way to make women's hosiery work well for you.

Even though the male brands are more expensive, I do find that the quality is better then the women's brands. You pay for what you get.

I only wear women's brands. The naughtiness of wearing women's intimates adds to the thrill.

Many women's brands are well made. The quality of yarns, the type of knitting process used and the kind of seams can all contribute to a high quality product so evident in many top quality European brands. I believe women's hosiery can match or exceed the quality present in men's hosiery.