Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hi !

A droplet of baby oil can help for molded you with any hose !

I'm not convinced there is a real need of a separate line of hose for men. I've tried some of the lines made for men in the past and have found them to be of fairly low quality (I'm not speaking of the brands sold by Shapings). But I've never had a problem finding tights in the "women's" section that don't fit me perfectly. Just look around at all the various sizes and shapes of women and you will find plenty of women of the same size and shape of yourself. That's the great thing about tights/hose is that they stretch and fit so many different sizes and shapes.

Ed

I have actually never tried men's pantyhose as I have been wearing pantyhose since I was about 10 and, back in 1984, I don't think there was such a thing lol. And, if there was, I had no access to the information. That being said, I have been wearing womens' pantyhose for so long that I have grown accustomed to it and prefer it. But that's just me

I have recently been trialling the Oroblu Different 80 den opaque tights and for what it's worth, apart from Comfort4men, I can't see any other 'men's tight' that come anywhere near it. The fit is perfect for me and the yarn used is really exceptional.

Good ones are a treat to wear when you find them.I don't mind paying for them when you can get what you want.That is the main reason I mostly wear womens p-hose.I don't like the male fly in hosiery either.

So far I haven't had any problem finding women pantyhose that fit me properly. I'm not saying all of them are good or suitable, but there is enough product to chose from. I'm really grateful that Shapings is here to satisfy the demand. In my experience they have the best selection in the world, period.

At this point I really don't see the need to have a men-specific line of pantyhose. I agree with Shinelover that the fly in men hosiery is awful, together with the back panel.

There are several reasons that lead to the shortage of tights and pantyhose for men today. First, men have somehow become more and more chauvinistic and by wearing so called 'women apparel' only make them seem weak and feminine. Next, companies are reluctant to design and market male hosiery as it will tarnish their reputation with association to gays, homosexuals and the likes. Last but not least, the prevalent proliferation of feminism has reduced manhood significantly and the product range that men ultimately should have. In other words, men are now 'underdogs' to women in many fields and industries...

Unfortunately men wearing hose is thought of as being a gay thing. Even though it is not exclusive to them. I enjoy the feel and warmth in cold weather. Society probably will not except us male hose wearers anytime soon, so specific hose for men is probably a dream for now

I never buy hose made for men I buy the pantyhose and tights made for women like them better more colors more variety just buy the rights size is all

hey...lets talk