Welcome to Shapings forums, if you are new, register now or

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Give seamless pantyhose a try...they will feel wonderful on!

My wife likes to wear her panties/thongs/ G strings over top as we cut the cotton panel out

I don't wear under my hose call them pantyhose for a reason but if you like that look could always buy one's with the look of panties and hose.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3690[/ATTACH] like these they have a great look.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

I never wear panties with pantyhose. I see no reason to and it is more comfortable without panties.

Pantyhose just FEEL better Without panties. I can see why sometimes they may need to be worn for certain reasons, but I for one never wear them with hose and also think that they should not be worn with hose under normal circumstances. If anything, wear them OVER the hose if you must wear them...but to each their own. I personally think that the feeling of hose against your skin and against your genitals just feels TOO good to not experience any and Every time you wear hose. Just my 2 cents.
    Heels & Hose Lover

Of course without panties... It feels better it looks better it ist just the only way to wear them but everybody should be free to do and wear whatever he/she likes. we all live in a free world

No Panties....I agree with phsteff. I enjoy the feel of smooth sheer nylon without panties getting in the way.

Panties change the feel

The only time I wear panties under pantyhose is when it's really cold and the wind is blowing. Otherwise, they just get in the way of the incredible feel of being naked in nylon.

Itís sexier without panty. Underwear defeats the purpose of wearing pantyhose
    Last edited by Sydneycl; 19-07-2019 at 06:19 AM.

Personally, I don't wear anything under or over my Hose, it has never felt right to do it so I've just worn Hose on their own. I think people tend to wear panties underneath STW Hose and not wear panties under Hose that has a Nylon or cotton gusset. Saying that though, I know a lot of other females that wear some underneath and some over the top - to stop them slipping down. I've told them all so many times that they need to buy the CORRECT size of Pantyhose in order to have a good experience wearing them. Kate x